BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

中秋节快乐
Hope everyone will alway hapi!!
long time no update my blog jor... sry for everyone tat come to my blog bt ntg to see!
Yesterday i set my alarm at 6'oclock...bcos today i nid to go school for bkb training!I went to training wit kevin and ali... when alarm ring at 6o'clock i close it and sleep again... when i wakes up d bout 8something i straight away brush my teeth and wash my face and then cal ali them....they tel me tat they ad at skul!! i ride on my bicycle and go to skul...i cycle until very ver very fast... on the way to skul at the butterfly park there i heard dao gt ppl cal me!! then i turn my head to the direction tat the i heard dao the sound...i saw ali and kevin... they lie me tat they ad at skul!! haiz..They alway say me put their aeroplant bt i reali put their aeroplant bt i oso gt go ma!! after then i cal my parent fetch our to skul for training... when we reach skul training oso finish d... we jz play fun!!
After tat we play 5on5! Form2 vs form1!!! The form3 brandon wit form1 same team!! 
The show BEGIN!!!
haha!! finally we win bt we oso luckly onli!! the form1 play until very gud bcos brandon teach them!!!haha!!! they oso very pro!!

Ok la... i write until here if i free i wil update my blog again!!
i Wish everyone again  中秋节快乐!!

0 comments: